Monday 3 August 2009

Miss Motivation is well and truly back

OMG, Miss Temptation has been rearing her blobby head and Miss Motivation has been sadly lacking! My o/h has not been able to be with me during the week in Liverpool and big boxes of chocolates have found the way into my shopping bag when he was not there.

Well, Miss Inspiration came along and waved a magic wand, and a well placed kick up the ass which has helped to bring Miss Motivation well and truly back! I have lost 4lbs this week - yipeeeeeee!

I think, maybe, reminding myself of why I have been losing the pounds has helped - I would never have been on a round the world trip and experienced the wonder of New Zealand without the motivation to tackle those excess pounds in the first place. Writing up my travel blog has helped to bring back my focus, I want to travel to Darwin and northern Queensland next, and am re-visiting Hong Kong at the end of August.


Bookmark and Share


, , , , , ,

No comments: