Tuesday 11 August 2009

Shock horror!! 'Sometime Soon' Clothes do fit!

Do you buy clothes to slim into? Yes, I thought to. All women do and then hang it up in the wardrobe for ever and a day.

We see something in the sales, or the last one in the shop or this season's must haves. It is just not big enough though, but never mind, I am on a diet so it will fit 'sometime soon'.

My wardrobe is full of 'sometime soon' clothes though, bought over the years with many being a long way from fitting anytime soon. If they ever fit, I will have to wait for them to come back into fashion again!

Well, this time the PEPing and 'sometime soon' philosophy worked for a change.

The pair of summer long shorts I wanted, the last ones in the shop 3 weeks ago, that were one size too small at the time, do fit now. When I got them I struggled to get them on my hips and sitting down would have lead to a split seat of the pants moment before I got out of the changing room.

It is amazing what a bit of toning up by walking more and a few pounds off can do. Now they fit AND I can sit down in them, and not a split to be seen or heard!

There has got to be a first for everything and this is my first - something did fit me 'sometime soon'!

Now I will just have to keep trying on the summer dress I bought at the same time, the last one in the shop and half price (what a bargain). Those buttons will do up down my chest 'sometime soon'!


Bookmark and Share


, , , , ,

2 comments:

Becky Fyfe said...

Hi! I fiound your blog by accident by typing in the wromng address to one of my blogs. (Just add an 's' to superslimmer. LOL!) I feature success stories of people who've lost a lot of weight. (It's a sub-blog to my main diet one.)

I just felt like commenting on your "sometime soon" clothes. I used to buy them too, but found that, when I started losing weight, by the time I got the clothes out, they were already too big! So I never did get to wear them!

Sweeney said...

I know lots of ladies who have bought Sometime Soon clothes, some of them never wear them but some of them have been given great motivation from seeing them in the closet every day!