Thursday 13 August 2009

Reject the chips!!

It can be done, yes (I SHOUT) 'IT CAN BE DONE' - you can resist the chips in favour of salad and keeping PEPtastic.

Was it will-power? Was it a double dose of inspiration? Was it motivation? Well, not in this occasion I am sorry to say - it was the size of the queue waiting for the chips at the chip fry stall at Le Saillant food market! Next time it will be Miss Motivation as the feeling of virtuousness makes me feel special, so special I think I deserve a treat. What!!! No chocolate! How will I reward myself? I know, a punnet of freshly picked strawberries, which are juicer and sweeter than any other I have ever tasted. I can cope without chips and chocolate. Life is not at an end, it is just leaving the starting blocks of my PEPing with Scottish Slimmers.


Bookmark and Share


, , , , ,

No comments: