Sunday 15 January 2012

Back on the slimming wagon

Yikes, got on the scales this week and definately need to get back on that slimming wagon train again and head for destination target weight. We are celebrating the big 30 anniversary this year in Paris at a concert, so got to be heading on the down track to enjoy the occasion and be fit enough to walk around the squares and parks of that romantic city.

Tried Weight Watchers last year, attending class on and off and using the web tools but just did not get on with it. Back to Scottish Slimmers and trying the updated PEP as on online member and using the forum for support again - I have had the most success with Scottish Slimmers, I just need the will power to stick to it.

This year I am putting me first, hubby next and work definately last in my priorities!

, , , , , ,

No comments: