Saturday 27 April 2013

Off Pro Points - Disaster This Way!

Since January this year I have been doing really well, managed to get to my 5% weight loss and was starting to feel really good. This was with the help of going to a weekly Weight Watchers class with my daughter, who was also doing really well. Then disaster! My OH and I went to France for a weeks holiday over Easter and I have just not been able to get back on the Pro-Poins again.

I feel myself gaining weight, pressure on my joints, knees hurting from walking, tiredness and lethargy.

I have stopped weekly food planning, online shopping is last minute and not planned. I am losing control again.

I have to get my mind and will power back in control!!!!

, , , , , ,

1 comment:

Katherine said...

you can do it!

http://www.chooseyourhabits.com