Monday 17 August 2009

Holiday Weight Loss - it can be done!

Wow, it can be done. You can go on holiday, enjoy yourself and still lose weight. I have lost 2 lbs this week. That is a novelty for me (except for New Zealand, where I was so active).

We have enjoyed ourselves, eaten out several times and not stinted ourselves with treats such as ice cream (Carte d'or chocolate ice cream is the best) and wine. The thing is to keep them as treats.

I have counted everything, and estimated when out. To help balance the times of eating out I have stuck with no check/low check meals and my every day bonuses (yogurt and fruit). In between meals I have filled up with water.

I will just keep writing everything down, planning ahead when I can and catching up if I have to. Now I just have to get through the challenge of 4 dinners out this week, and 2 lunches out, and a week in Hong Kong to follow!


Bookmark and Share


, , , ,

No comments: